I have been going crazy for natural products that can help my skin because I have been breaking out so much lately (can’t blame anyone but myself…I’ve been eating stuff I know breaks me out). I discovered Rose Hip Seed Oil! It’s a plant that grows in South America and it is supposed to be muy bueno for your skin. Here are some of the benefits of Rose Hip Seed Oil for the skin.
1. It's high in vitamin C antioxidants so it helps stimulate collagen production
2. It helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by increasing moisture levels
3. It helps to reverse sun damage and photo aging
4. It contains fatty acids that can reduce scarring and promote skin regeneration
5. Contains vitamin A which can improve the skins texture and tone
If I were you I would go out and get some right now!! It only cost me a little over $6, and you can find it at any health food store, fairway, and online.